Monday, September 10, 2012

week 54: and here it ends.

 
thats quite final hey? and here it ends. rather sad. i have become so used to this way of thinking "quick what can i make this week?" ...am going to launch myself into another challenge, but maybe a monthly one, its been quite hectic trying to keep up with life getting in the way of weekly makings and postings!

but first things first, here is week 54. I whipped up a sample mug cozy to see how it looked...now must make a set for our caravan....then, inspired by pinterest and sew daily blog, whipped up a pretty embroidery hoop organizer...i have limited space in my sewing studio, so clever storage ideas always make me happy. and I got to have fun with my stamps too!



 
 
 
 
so that was week 54. a year of weekly makings....lets review what has emerged from chantz spot...
 
this is just some of the items...couldn't fit all in!!
 
 

till next time, thank you for sharing this amazing journey with me! from procrastinator to doer, this has changed my life!
xoxoxoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment