Saturday, March 3, 2012

week 24, 25 and heading into 26

All consumed with houses I am! I have today, finished stitching my houses into a row. My sweet little houses now need some borders, some quilting and then I think I am going to frame them. Space however is an issue, with our thatch, our walls are limited. and already full of mosaics, scrapbooked frames, pictures, photographs, and yes, quilts! I think a loooonnnnng frame will be more versatile than a quilt hanging....only, I will lose the tactile equation.


so there you have them: TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (to echo Lucy from Attic 24, my FAV crochet spot)

Week 25 also saw a bit more hooky...


made these from the purl magazine, a local South African yarn manufacturer's magazine. These cottons are also local, and are so nice to crochet with in this heat wave.

now, as we head into week 26..shall i scrap a little with these new papers and stamps I have acquired..


or should a play more with my yarns...
or perhaps start a new house project?
watch this space!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment