Monday, March 12, 2012

week 26..and 27.

Phew. This is hard going. We spent a very rainy weekend, under threat of a cyclone, then downgraded to a tropical storm, and the kids were pent up with energy, so we mosaiced!
Here is a matching word for my Love:



Week 27 and I met up with a friend on friday afternoon and we scrapped. It had been toooo long. I don't think I have scrapped this year at all. I worked on a kit from local art shop, and from online scrapkits. The scrapping bug bit, and I scrapped all weekend until I ran out of sticky things!



Have also made up a stained glass square, so my students can see that the stained glass quilt can look great in batiks, as well as in kiddie prints.



AND I found a covered button tool, and made 4 little buttons...need more supplies and my plan is to make co-ordinating funky ones, tag them up and hopefully sell them on. Feeding my crafting habit is expensive you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment