Monday, June 4, 2012

week 39: more modern blocks and some time travel

finished quilting my pinball machine block...



and made another modern block: missing your kiss from the modern blocks book i mentioned in my last weeks upload.



and another..yes, getting money worth from this book...wacky stars - with a real wacky manner of piecing.



and here is my scrumptious layout from a scrap lesson on saturday - what great fun, even if i was greated my grumpy people when i got home! the lesson was packed with about 55 ladies, we had delicious tea, a very clever teacher, in a lovely venue. it was so lovely to just be me, thinking about me, and doing me stuff. wonderful me time.





(thanks to scrap kits and my friend TRACY- they do monthly kits, and are on facebook...check them out!)

sorry for the rushed blog, but its bedtime, and the man is...yes, he is outside setting up his new command centre. very manly. so the bedtime story is beckoning...nite nite and see you on week 40. getting quite sad there are only 12 weeks plus 2 left of my self challenge.

xoxoxox














No comments:

Post a Comment