Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 40, 41 and a glimpse into 42

phew! its such a bind when work takes over isn't it? the last few weeks have been hectic with early starts and very late ends. I have managed to get my challenge sorted each week, but haven't been able to find time to post or blog!

week 40 is a wonky star to go with my other star block. and i also added to my growing scrap quilt. i was SO lucky to have a generous friend on a clean out lark, who hoisted all her fabrics to two friends, me being one of them! Her fabrics are HUGE pieces, so maybe i shall be tempted away from my scrap phase!


My design wall is groaning with the scrappy blocks that multiply as if by magic (?)


week 41 saw me start some wonky log cabins...have always wanted to do these but never have....i love the wacky blocks so much, they appeal to my sense of humour


week 41 was also the week some knit friends and i partook in a craftsy class and tried our hand at entrelac knitting...that was a lot of fun...


week 42 saw the result of that....


and now, after a day of winter sunshine and fabric dyeing, my bed beckons. it has been a long week, and today was by far my favourite day. i shall tell you all about it tomorrow
xoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment