Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 47 - 30 july

i treated myself to some delicious sock yarn...four balls was an extravagance but i told myself i deserved it. the plan: to make a blanket. it wasn't a very well thought out plan, in fact i have a teeny tiny feeling, if i am truthful to myself, i simply NEEDED that yarn and so hastily made a "plan" of what i needed it for.

charmed with the result of two squares I was not...but at least i tried two new crochet blocks...

the "plan" is out the window, and my yarn will probably end up in a shawl/cowl/snood like article. watch this space.
ps. 7 weeks of challenge left. but after week 46 of no show of anything new, lets add another week to the 54, making it 55....anyone out there feel i am clinging to this challenge? seriously, its the best thing i have ever done for myself. you shoudl try it. let me know how you get on. imagine if we all did this, how inspiring that would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment