Monday, August 6, 2012

Week 48

I have a jumpy eye. i am told it is stress related. best i start crafting MORE! told hubbie that I am not allowed to stress, but only to craft. he didn't believe me. i tried.

this is my project for week 48 - something new to me..cables...am very scared, but my knit club say its easy so am giving it a whirl. will let you know how i get on!

  


i also worked on a baby quilt this weekend. but am afraid i cannot show it here until september when it goes to the expectant mama. last time i posted a pressie on here, she saw it...see i have to kill two birds with one stone: bird one = challeng, bird two = gifts for friends!

you will have to take my word for it, made a new block, and worked on some old....lots of colour, lots of fun. i have a brand new book which am savouring, will share it with you next time. right now, its way past kids bedtime, and they are still watchign olympics...so best i go tuck them under their quilts xxx

ps. look at my loot from i heart market - for lovers of fine crafts and supporters of really clever people, its a must visit spot. first saturday of every month at moses mahbida stadium

 

No comments:

Post a Comment